You know you need a good balance of proteins, carbs, fats. But how do you turn that knowledge into healthy meals that taste delicious? Just mix and match these ingredients, flavour profiles, and cooking methods to create the perfect meal every time. Seriously, this guide could change your life.
At Your Nutritional Blueprint, it’s our mission to help our clients develop healthy eating habits for life. That means:
- Eating fresh, minimally-processed food as often as possible.
- Including a balance of protein, veggies, smart carbs and healthy fats.
- Adjusting portions to meet health and body composition goals.
That all sounds great. But the trick is to do it all in a way that’s super-easy and tastes awesome.
That’s where Precision Nutrition’s all-star chef, Jennifer Nickle, comes in.
Jen’s been chef to UFC legend Georges St-Pierre and to tennis pros like Sloane Stephens and Eugenie Bouchard. She’s taught some of the best athletes in the world how to eat.
And now it’s your turn.
Behold the Perfect Meal cheat sheet.
Using the simple instructions in this infographic, you’ll be able to mix and match ingredients and flavour profiles to come up with literally thousands of easy, delicious, health-supporting meals.
Warning: This guide could change your life.
Download the infographic for your printer or tablet. Keep it in your kitchen or bring it along on your next grocery shopping trip. And be sure to share it with your friends.
Want to learn more?
Most people know that regular movement, eating well, sleep, and stress management are important for looking and feeling better. Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
That’s why we work closely with our coaching clients to help them lose fat, get stronger, and improve their health… no matter what challenges they’re dealing with.
Interested in becoming one of our weight-loss coaching clients? Join the pre-sale list; you’ll save up to 45% and secure a spot 24 hrs early.
If you’re interested in coaching and want to find out more, I’d encourage you to join our pre-sale list. Being on the list gives you two special advantages.
- You’ll pay less than everyone else. We like to reward the most interested and motivated people because they always make the best clients. Join the pre-sale list and we’ll give you over 45% off the cost of our regular programs, which is the lowest price we’ve ever offered.
- You’re more likely to get a spot. To give clients the personal care and attention they deserve, we only open up the program twice a year. Last time we opened registration, we sold out within minutes. By joining the pre-sale list you’ll get the opportunity to register 24 hours before everyone else, increasing your chances of getting in.
In the end, if you’re ready to change your body, and your life, with help from the world’s best coaches, this is your chance.